Casa Capriolo Tuscany Governo IGT 2020 Organic

Governo all’uso Toscano is an ancient wine-making method existing since 1330 and allowed only in Tuscany. This technique implies a selection of best choice grapes: 80% is vinified following the traditional method, while the remaining 20% are harvested mature and laid to dry on racks. During the second fermentation, wine develops more intense colour and a full and round taste

Appellation: Rosso Toscana IGT
Method of Production: organic
Vintage: 2020
Grape Varieties: 70% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon

Wine-making Technique: soft crushing; temperature is controlled during fermentation and maceration to let express the typical flavours of these elegant grapes.

Alcohol: 13,5% Vol.
Residual Sugar: 10 g/l
Acidity: 5,50 g/l

Colour: intense ruby red
Aroma: notes of red cherry, black pepper, coffee
Taste:  long, full, rather soft, with a pleasant final tannin.

Perfect for roasted meat, Bistecca alla Fiorentina, game, seasoned cheese.


Available with cork and screw cap.

Berliner Wein Trophy 2023

Gold Medal - Casa Capriolo Governo Toscana IGT 2020 Organic