25 Agosto 2019

EXCELLENT ITALIAN WINE
Wines

Casa Capriolo

Governo all’uso Toscano is an ancient wine-making method that been existing since 1330 and it is allowed only in Tuscan region. This technique implies a selection of the best grapes: 80% of them is vinified following the traditional method, while the remaining 20% is naturally withered. During the second fermentation, it develops intense colour and a full and round taste

Appellation: Rosso Toscana Igt
Method of Production: traditional
Grape Varieties: 70% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Sauvignon
Wine-making Technique: soft crushing; the temperature is controlled during fermentation and maceration to express the typical characteristics of these elegant grapes properly

ANALYTICAL DATA
Alcohol: 14% Vol.
Residual sugar: 10 g/l
Acidity: 5,20 g/l

ORGANOLEPTIC EXAM
Colour: intense purple-red with violet hints
Aroma: notes of ripe black cherry, herbs and dark chocolate
Taste: long, full, with a pleasant final tannin

FOOD MATCHING
Perfect for great aromatic and structured dishes as meat, pasta or long-aged cheese. It is also very pleasant to taste as well as meditation wine
Attached documents
Size: 563,63 KB

[Realizzazione siti web www.sitoper.it]